Friday, February 25, 2011

What do you think?

 
Well, most of the windows are finished and I am now debating if I will do the half windows on the side with color or not.  This is entirely machine stitched as I have yet to develop a love for hand quilting (probably come with maturity).I am planning on adding a border and making this a baby quilt.  My sort of baby quilt, coffee themed and visually stimulating.  I love the look of the cathedral window quilt.  I definitely see more of these in my quilting adventures!

On a side note, I think I have found a project for my daughter's first quilting experience.  Now she gets to pick some fabrics from the stash.  This won't happen until next week some time as I have a very busy weekend of the less creative sort.  However, I am sure I will be ready to launch into some new projects come Monday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment