Saturday, May 7, 2011

Do you ever...

find someone so inspiring that you want to share them with your closest friends?  Well, there have been several blogs that I just love to get ideas from lately so I thought I would share with you!
First up, Oh Fransson!
She has wonderful eye-catching, modern quilts.  Her blog is chopped full of tips, tutorials and other info.  She also teaches classes on occasion here in the Portland area!  Not to mention her beautiful book, The Practical Guide to Patchwork

For those of you who don't quilt, there is another blog that has made it to my favorites...
MADE.  
She has wonderful tutorials of all sorts.  With nearly 9000 followers, I am sure that you are probably already loving her work, but just in case, check her out!

Now there are two other blogs that I have been enjoying.  They are crafting competition blogs.  Who would have thunk!
The first one is called So You Think Your Crafty.  Every ten weeks a new set of crafters fight it out for top prize.  And, you get to vote for your favorites!  They give tutorials and lots of ideas from many crafters at once!  A great place to find other cool crafters!!!

The other one is called 1 Month 2 Win It.  It has the same concept as SYTYC, but just a little different format with more people getting voted off the island every week.
That being said, I hope you all go check out these fun blogs, get some more inspiration and CREATE.

I would love to hear what blogs you frequent to get information and inspiration!  Just comment below or link up with your own post of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment