Friday, March 11, 2011

A Quilt Show

Yesterday I had planned to go to the Northwest Quilters Quilt Show with a friend, but on the way to her house my youngest got sick in the car.  The thought did cross my mind of just putting him in the stroller and going anyway, but I decided that would not be in his best interest. 
I was looking forward to seeing some beautiful quilts, but that was not to be.  So, I then decided that I would make my own quilt show.  Here are some links to my favorite quilts and quilters...

My favorite right now is anything by Don't look now!
Oh, Fransson! is a tried and true favorite.  I love her style.
This quilt, by Piece N Quilt, is on my to-do list  

This is all I have time to post as the sick three are needing me now.  Enjoy the eye candy...

No comments:

Post a Comment