Monday, October 31, 2011

I am sure that both of you have been wondering where I have been.  Or maybe you thought I gave up sewing and crafting.  Well, I am not sure where I have been, but I have been busy.  Here are a few things that I have done since I last checked in...

My new purse for fall. (not the best picture, but you get the idea)

 A new cape for a birthday boy...
 A finished bag by my sewing student...
 and a cape that my dear daughter told me she needed. 
 Oh, and I also finished this little quilt.  Better pictures to come when it goes in my ETSY shop!
I will try to post a little sooner next time!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that bag sitting at Joylynn's and knew you must have made it! I didn't get a chance to give it a good look but it was way cute! Is it an Amy Buttler pattern? Anyways I would have liked to see you a bit more that day too! Much love -N

    ReplyDelete